- Salinas/Monterey KOA
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge,
Camp & RV Park KOA
- Sacramento River Delta KOA
- Lake Siskiyou
- Moss Landing KOA
- Avila/Pismo Beach KOA
- Cascade Bar & Grille
- Lake Sis Grille & Brew
- Loreto Islas in Loreto Mexico
Lake Siskiyou Resort & Camp
4239 W. A. Barr Rd
Mt Shasta City, CA
Reservations Direct: 1-888-926-2618
- General Store with groceries and firewood
- Beach Rentals - Available Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Marina - Available Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Beautiful rustic cabins sleep 4-8 with decks and lake access with fully
equipped kitchens & full baths
- Over 200 Acres of forested property on Lake Siskiyou
- Tent sites as well as cabins
- Forested RV sites
- SPLASH ZONE!
- Beach and lake activities: stay for the day!
- 360 overnight RV sites
- Restrooms with hot showers
- Laundry facilities
- Dump station
- Family movies at the Lake Sis Bijou
- WiFi is available throughout the campground thru www.tengointernet.com.
Rates are $6.00 daily or $20.00 weekly.
- ATM, located at the General Store and the Bait & Brew
- Restaurant: Lake Sis Grille & Brew- great BBQ! >
On site is a well stocked grocery store with sandwiches, ice cream, drinks and souvenirs. There is also ice production and dispensing, firewood sales, propane sales, and a children's playground. There is a hiking trail around the lake for hikers and walkers, that starts right from the park's beachfront area. Kayaking, canoeing, swimming, paddle wheel boats, sail boat, fishing boat, patio boats and party barge rentals. Arcade, playground, volleyball, free evening movie feature, great fun! Home of the labor day "Mt. Shasta TinMan Triathalon"!